Short circuit burned everything of a house in Sambalpur

On 20th Jan Monday evening around 6 o clock,  a short circuit burned all items of a house hold in Dhuba Pada, Bada bazar, Sambalpur. The fire was controlled by the fire brigade people, as they came after knowing about the fire in Bada bazar. The area is under Khetrajpur police limit.


The owner of the house is Shiv Patnaik. Two rooms and its all item are burned along with Rs.40,000 cash according to him, the owner of the house.

It is believed that all items was purchased for the upcoming marriage of his doughtier.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.